I created this blog a few months ago and have not posted anything yet. I've been quilting away. Sewing and practicing and sewing some more. I set up a frame and quilted a couple of quilts on my domestic machine on the frame. I'll get pictures up soon but for now just the words. The last quilt I did I tried a panto and was totally frustrated with the small amount of throat space that was left when I got to the end. This weekend I reached out to Lea Anne at Podunk Pretties and with her kind words decided on ordering the Bailey's Home Quilter. I called Chuck this weekend and ordered it on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully will ship Wednesday or Thursday of this week coming up. I am so excited to get her. Already got hubby on standby for mods.
Any way I hope to start this little quilting blog up soon and post my adventures and growth in quilting.
Welcome!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment